Create an EU Login or connect with an existing account
If you are a new user, register on European Commission Authentication Service (EU Login) to begin your application.
- click here to create an account
- fill in the sign-up form
- click 'submit'
- check your email account (including your spam folder) for confirmation
- in the email, follow the link to 'create your password'
- choose your password and submit it
- click 'proceed' to the application form
- use either the email or your EU Login username to login afterwards.
Candidates for EC traineeships cannot login using electronic IDs.
Issues? Check 'Help for external users'.
For all questions regarding your registration with EU Login (European Commission's authentication service) see the EU Login FAQ page or contact eu-login-external-supportec [dot] europa [dot] eu (eu-login-external-support[at]ec[dot]europa[dot]eu).
Complete and submit the application form together with supporting documents
- Sign in and carefully follow the instructions to complete each section of the application form.
- You can navigate between sections using the left-hand menu and save your progress to return later.
- Feel free to preview your application before submission.
- Once submitted, changes cannot be made.
b) Upload your supporting documents.
Please ensure that you upload all the justification documents to support every item declared on your application form, before submitting it. The pre-selection committee will reject your application if you do not provide adequate evidence of your declared studies, language knowledge, experience and other information stated on the form. Document only the items you have declared.
It is highly recommended to prepare your supporting documents well in advance to avoid missing the deadline. No additional documents or justifications will be admitted after the reception of the application.
Allow up to 3 working days for a response if you require (technical) assistance.
c) Once your application is submitted, you will need to wait for the results of its evaluation.
You will be informed about the results via e-mail. In case of acceptance, you will be invited to apply to available traineeship positions.
Have you already submitted your application? Wait for the result of the evaluation phase! We will publish them in your account; make sure you check it regularly.
If successful, we will invite you to apply to available traineeship positions.